From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASL header makes org.apache.any23.Any23Test#testMicrodataSupport() failing
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 17:44:26 GMT
Hi Mike,

no issues with online resources, I got the error with the
microdata-basic.html[1] resource in the core module.

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/any23/trunk/core/src/test/resources/microdata/microdata-basic.html

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/