From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Splitting up Any23 into a more modular format
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 16:34:15 GMT
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your help and for a detailed explanation of what you did!

I for one, would be super supportive if you had time to figure out a way
to get it into Apache Any23. I'm sure the rest of the PPMC would be happy
and willing to work with you to develop JIRA issues/patches, etc., to
facilitate this.

Thank you again for your work!

Cheers,
Chris