From Michele Mostarda <michele.mosta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CrawlerCli fails in integration tests
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 08:24:31 GMT
On 15 April 2012 13:36, Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Any23 trunk ships with quite a few of these tests, where we actively rely
> on live sites... a workaround would be to ship with the html page in a
> conf/ or /resources directory. I've moni9tored builds for some time and in
> the past we've regularly seen CI builds fail because certain live pages are
> not available for any number of reasons.

> WDYT?

Some tests require complex resources like a web server to be performed:
the crawler needs a full site, some tests perform assertions on HTTP
requests, that's why we relied for that tests on external resources.
For this reason we introduced org.apache.any23.Any23OnlineTestBase which
defines a "any23.online.test.disabled" that allow to disable
online tests passing a system property.

Any improvement to smooth this problem is welcome!

Mic