From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any23 RDFa test suite results
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:50:38 GMT
Hi Steph, Greg and others,

This is very very helpful...

We are currently working towards our first incubating release, and the
comments/results opened up in Gregg's reports will certainly be taken into
consideration in the next development drive. It would be really great, once
we get working directly on these issues, to liaise with those familiar with
the working draft to ensure as close to 100% PASS performance as possible.
So please keep in touch and feel free to chime in whenever you see fit.
Your involvement is very much valued.

Thanks again for passing this on.

Lewis

N.B. Please note that the official Apache Any23 homepage and associated
documentation is now hosted over at incubator.apache.org/any23, here you
will be able to find the most up-to-date documentation on the project.

--
*Lewis*