From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] 0.7.0 Release
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 13:09:39 GMT
Thanks for the precious informations Andy!
I'll try setup maven in order to deploy distribution packages directly
on p.a.o. in order to have an automatic release procedure as much as
possible.

At the same time I am studying an alternative solution to including
external repos in the pom, almost finished I'll announce on the ML as
soon as I have it completed :P

+1 for replacing CSV parser  any volunteer? :)

all the best and have a nice WE,
-SImo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi