From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] 0.7.0 Release
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 17:15:40 GMT
Hi Lewis!

Nope that is not a blocking issue, but at the same time I *personally*
wouldn't trust on a component that is still in sandbox (and nobody
knows where is leaving it); at the same time there are good
alternatives such as OpenCSV <http://opencsv.sourceforge.net/>
released under ASL2.0 <http://opencsv.sourceforge.net/license.html>
that could comfortably replace commons-csv.
And it is present in the Maven central repo
<http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Cnet.sf.opencsv%7Copencsv%7C2.3%7Cjar>,
so no needs to tweak the build with external repos.

Feel free to ping me even on gtalk if I can provide some help on this!

best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi