From Paolo Castagna <castagna.li...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: http://webdatacommons.org/
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:12:19 GMT
Simone Tripodi wrote:
> +1 very good idea!

It's not always easy and at the beginning you will have just
a small list, but it's very helpful to people new to your
project and approaching it from an "enterprise" point of view.

It quickly gives a rough idea on use cases and adoption of a
project. It also depends on how lively and/or responsive the
community around a project is.

At work, I don't use Any23 on any 'serious' project, but if that
changes, I make sure to let you know and/or add an entry to a