From Michele Mostarda <michele.mosta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: best eclispe setup?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:37:37 GMT
Ciao Paolo,

   unfortunately I don't use Eclipse but IntelliJ and I'm not experiencing
any problem in loading
the project with the latest POM configuration.

I invited Andy to use the automatic project generation (mvn
eclipse:ecplise) because
I didn't know he had already tried that solution.

I think Simone Tripodi is successfully using Eclipse with Any23.
May be he could add some suggestions.

Bye

Mic

--