From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any23.org
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:46:17 GMT
Hi Richard,

I was basically trying to ask whether you are happy for the Any23 service
to remain on any23.org, however run on Apache infrastructure. We have
opened a ticket here [1] to track the progress and Daniel (infrastructure
team) asked whether a new DNS would need to be set up... maybe something
along the lines of service.any23.apache.org. This may be unnecessary
depending upon what your feelings are with any23.org?

Thanks for getting back to us on this one.

--
*Lewis*