From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Semantic Web projects at Aapche
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:30:34 GMT
Hi Andy,

I thought I would let this thread settle for a bit but it seems that there
is nothing happening with it. My initial feels are that this has happened
not because people do not have opinions or something, but rather there are
other factors at play such as a general feeling that we are moving towards
a release pending the issues discussed elsewhere.

How about we visit this one when we have pushed 0.7.0?

--
*Lewis*