From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making changes to i.a.o/Any23 site
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 18:31:51 GMT
Ok so I'm now at a stage where I need to know some more:

1) Is it OK to simply modify the raw html pages int eh site checkout?

2) Can you please check over the wiki page I created below, as it is not
working like this for me. You need to pas th mvn commands from some folder
which has a pom.xml (trunk folder). Therefore after changing the source
html in $any23-site you would do the following

$ cd ~/any23-trunk
$ mvn site-deploy -Dsite.deploymentBaseUrl=$any23-trunk

This would build the project... is this correct?

First time building a site with Maven so apologies for the basic questions.

Thanks

--
*Lewis*