From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] 0.7.0 Release
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:39:33 GMT
I agree with this Andy.

I'm in the process of updating the site and will ensure that everything is
up to scratch.

I would really like to see us moving towards an Any23-0.7.0 release VOTE
soon.

The one thing I am really puzzled about, is where we are actually using the
LGPL library in our code? I have also removed the dependency from the
pom.xml and my basic-crawler plugin tests fail, however looking at the test
cases there appears to be no direct link to the libraries!

Lewis

--
*Lewis*