From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any23 Overall Architecture
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:20:55 GMT
Hi Simo,

So with Nutch [0] we have three tabs, one for the main site documentation,
one for wiki and finally one for the Jira... would it be possibly to set
this up within the fluido skin?

Also we were talking about getting a history page added, this is no bother
and I can see to this when I get on to my other computer on Sunday. If you
can tell em how to set up tabs in the fluido skin then I'll get that sorted
out as well.

Thanks, have a great weekend.

Lewis

[0] http://nutch.apache.org