From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for Rel-Tag within Any23
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:01:55 GMT
I think I've found it myself.

No! we currently support the following Microformats:

Adr, Geo, hCalendar, hCard, hListing, hResume, hReview, License, XFN and
Species

Would it be beneficial to try and integrate the rel-tag microformat into
Any23?

This way we could drop it from Nutch, integrate it into the Any23 microdata
parser implementation and and just use it within the parse-any23 Nutch
plugin.

???

--
*Lewis*