From Szymon Danielczyk <danielczyk.szy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ANY23-46 & INFRA-4439
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:44:26 GMT
Hi Lewis, Daniel

To install the webservice I believe you have to compile and package the project
and then in trunk/service/target you will find the war file which has
to be placed on tomcat
If you rename the generated war file to any23

Then verify by accessing
http://{mystery-tomcat-location}/any23/turtle/richard.cyganiak.de

Then I do not know what is the configuration it will run on
In our case it was tomcat behind the apache
In such case you have to be sure that apache will proxy everything to
the right tomcat location

Below will go to apache site definition

ProxyPass              /XXX/any23   http://{mystery-tomcat-location}/any23
ProxyPassReverse  /XXX/any23   http://{mystery-tomcat-location}/any23