From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] 0.7.0 Release
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 21:23:34 GMT
Hi all guys,

thanks a lot for keeping it alive! Tomorrow I will check the binaries
deploy (tarballs , nexus artifacts, ...) and report the status here in
this thread, in order to help Lewis the checklist .

As maybe I already mentioned - not sure it was on the ML on in a pvt
chat - releasing the 0.7.0, for me, means having the old codebase with
some bugs fixed and migration to ASF adhering to our policies, I would
postpone design improvements, reorganizations, etc etc to future
releases.

Have a nice weekend, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/