From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any23 Overall Architecture
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 15:47:40 GMT
Hi Lewis,

unfortunately the mvn site nor fluido skin don't generate tabs -
anyway what we miss is "just" the wiki link, since all other useful
links are in the Project Info
<http://incubator.apache.org/any23/project-info.html> page (that is
auto-generated).

What we can do ATM is adding links in the sidebar menu, nothing more :(

I'll send anyway an email to Mvn dev@ ML to see if there is any plan
to add the wiki section.

Thanks and have a nice day!
-Simo