From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Making changes to i.a.o/Any23 site
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:39:29 GMT
Good morning Lewis,

the procedure looks complicated, but it isn't: first, checkout the
generated site:

$ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/any23/site/ any23-site

then, generate the site via maven, targeting the directory where you
checked out the site:

$mvn site-deploy -Dsite.deploymentBaseUrl=file://where/you/checked/out/the/site

then, come back to the site dir and

$svn ci -m "new site..."

Please let me know if you experience some difficulties!!!

All the best, have  anice day!
-SImo

PS that procedure has to be documented somewhere, may I can kindly ask
you to take care of it, since you're in the loop?

TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi