From Richard Cyganiak <rich...@cyganiak.de>
Subject Re: any23.org
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:35:25 GMT
Hi Lewis,

Thanks for getting in touch. It's great to see any23 make its process through the incubator
process.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking though. A bit more detail would be helpful. What exactly
is the issue with the current situation around the any23.org domain?

Best,
Richard

On 17 Feb 2012, at 16:43, Lewis John Mcgibbney wrote:

> Good Afternoon Richard,
>
> We are in the process of sorting out an Any23 webservice that doesn't site the old Googlecode
site, and which adheres to ASF trademark policy etc.