From Michele Mostarda <michele.mosta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: which version?
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:05:20 GMT
It is the 0.7.0 .

We used in the past to update the module versions at release phase.

The latest Any23 stable version was 0.6.1. We released it and we passed on
the 0.6.2-SNAPSHOT.

Due we usually didn't know if we had to produce a new minor release (bug
fix) or were able to proceed
with the subsequent release (and we were too lazy to branch and merge for
bug fixes :) ) we used
this approach.

Mic

--