From Michele Mostarda <michele.mosta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: which version?
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:51:14 GMT
If you guys think it is better to update just now the release to
0.7.0-SNAPSHOT
I don't have any particular concern about it. Let me know I can take care
of it.

We have also to decide if the plugin modules will follow the version of
core and service
or they will have a dedicated versioning progression (that would be better
to ensure bug fixing).

On 16 January 2012 11:43, Simone Tripodi <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:

> Ok so let's make 0.7.0 as the first release made under the ASF umbrella :)
> thanks both for the feedbacks, fix going to arrive ;)
> All the best, have a nice day!

Have a nice day everybody.

> -Simo

Mic