From Tommaso Teofili <tomm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Googlegroup or Apache SVN
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 21:12:31 GMT
Hi all,

first of all thanks Michele and Lewis for your efforts and Chris for doing
your role of champion and mentor much better than me so far :)

I think Chris clarified things well and I agree with his points, especially
the project needs all the committers to get up to speed here so if any of
you feels like needing any clarifications and/or support on doing something
then just let me know and I'll be happy to help out.

By the way, I think that one thing that may be help users (especially when
switching from GC to Apache) is having our website published; in fact
incubator.apache.org/any23 is still "empty" while one thing that help us as
PPMC members to let the project develop is a roadmap.

My 2 cents.
Tommaso