From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Any23-trunk » Any23 - Core Module #58
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 19:26:17 GMT
Hi Guys,

Taking a look at the code here, the following URL is hardcoded into
o.d.any23.Any23Test.testGZippedContent, and doesn't appear to be
available when I manually type it in to my browser, however it is
available when searching through Google. It's a pretty annoying part
of the code as it has failed numerous times in the past as well.

Any suggestions to resolve this?

Also, I wonder if anyone knows of any tools available to automate the
task which is ANY23-21 as it is absolutely essential that we get this
sorted out as we are now in ASF infrastructure.

Thanks

Lewis

--
Lewis