From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject What to do with Any23 site
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:49:20 GMT
Hi Guys,

As per Daniel's comments on INFRA-4329, i thought the best option would be
to discuss here first.

{bq}
Where does the *generated* site live in svn?
{bq}

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/any23/trunk/src/site/

{bq}
And will you be building it yourself or using the CMS?
{bq}

This is the big question, do date I have not used the ASF CMS... I am keen
to learn as I would like to implement it with Apache Gora (although Gora
currently has nothing to with Any23...) So I'm all ears for now and all
hands on deck for whatever we decide to do.

For reference, a bit on the ASF CSM can be found below

https://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html
--
*Lewis*