From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 14:27:22 GMT
Hey guys,

Hope all the sore heads have disappeared by now :0|

A few things here

1) With regards to the board report (due tomorrow I believe), it would
be great if we could address Daniel's concerns here [1] and commit the
munging of the code import history in a /incubator/any23/README file.
I wasn't really on top of what was happening so it would be kind of
pointless volunteering for this, would it be possible for this to be
committed before our board report?

2) Do we have an Apache incubator website for Any23 yet? All I can see
is this one [2]

3) I've edited the CI builds to now use the updated link here [3] for
our CI builds. In addition snapshots should be available from here [4]
once the next CI build is finished.

Finally, I noticed that there have been some failing CI builds
recently... the build output [5] indicates the following two WARN's

(org.apache.commons.beanutils.converters.BooleanConverter).

In the past I've seen some similar complaints from jenkins, so I'll
work on this and hopefully be in a position to resolve in due course.
Any changes made will first be logged in Jira.

Thanks for now

Lewis

[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/any23.html
[3] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/any23/trunk/