From Szymon Danielczyk <danielczyk.szy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem committing to SVN trunk
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 12:08:54 GMT
Hi again

I've commited the CHANGES.txt with no problems

Here is my session

Szymons-MacBook-Pro:any23 szydan$ svn touch CHANGES.txt
Unknown command: 'touch'
Type 'svn help' for usage.
Szymons-MacBook-Pro:any23 szydan$ touch CHANGES.txt
Szymons-MacBook-Pro:any23 szydan$ ls
CHANGES.txt		README.txt		any23-service		pom.xml
LICENSE-header.txt	RELEASE-NOTES.txt	lib			src
LICENSE.txt		any23-core		plugins
Szymons-MacBook-Pro:any23 szydan$ svn add CHANGES.txt
A         CHANGES.txt
Szymons-MacBook-Pro:any23 szydan$ svn status
A       CHANGES.txt
Szymons-MacBook-Pro:any23 szydan$ svn commit -m"added CHANGES.txt to
try commit to the svn for Levis request"
Authentication realm: <https://svn.apache.org:443> ASF Committers
Username: szydan
Password for 'szydan':
Adding         CHANGES.txt