From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Dropping repositories (Was: Re: please test!)
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:50:35 GMT
Hi All,

and thanks Chris for introducing the topic, nobody couldn't have done better!

> So, to sum it up:
>
> For now it's OK to have the external repo ref, but we should work
> to remove it before we get out of the Incubator.

I was thinking about an 'apache-any23' profile, to put in the
settings.xml, wich contains all the required repositories - I can
commit a template on our SVN space. WDYT?
That approach would make the trick - maybe we will have to notify it
to INFRA, because Jenkins would stop working due to missing
dependencies resolution.
I'll have a chat with my maven fellow anyway to get more suggestions.

Thanks, all the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi