From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: [sindice-dev] Microdata parsing not working?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 14:27:47 GMT
Hey Guys,

No biggie here -- I think the point is to try and make sure that we start
using the Apache issue tracking system on items like this that come up.
Also, since this was cross posted from another list (and it's Google Groups)
one good ting to do there (to maintain the links) is to include a link to the
origin thread.

Regardless thanks for bringing this to the attention of the Apache Any23
list -- and discussing it here. Much appreciated!

Cheers,
Chris