From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2011 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 12:36:53 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I think it would be great to have the code import sorted out by the time
the reporting date. I also understand the problems and subsequent progress
which has been made with INFRA-4146 so great for kick starting this one
Michele.

Chris,

A quick question which I wonder if you can confirm. I am more than happy to
begin working on the report however does this need to be done by podling
mentor or can anyone from the dev team do it? If the latter, then I will
begin working on it closer to the time.

Thanks

--
*Lewis*