From Davide Palmisano <dpalmis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration of issues from Google code to ASF Jira
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:00:33 GMT
Hi Lewis,

thanks for your help.
It's ok if you can help in migrating all the issues from here[1] to here[2]
except
the ones tagges with Milestone=Release0.7.0 which are expected to be
solved within the 0.7.0 incoming release.

Many thanks,

Davide

[1] http://code.google.com/p/any23/issues/list
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23