From Giovanni Tummarello <g.tummare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monthly report
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:03:12 GMT
Most definitely annotea is an inspiration of my original work DBin.org
(my ph.d thesis) which then evolved into Sindice.

instead of a signle server (annotea) or a p2p system (dbin) the entire
web becomes the medium in which structured data is excanged.

an indice like sindice can support but its still an open standard and
medium that anyone can do things with.

Gio