From lewis john mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Any23 Nutch Plugin
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:58:37 GMT
Hi,

Currently at the ISWC in Bonn, Germany and there is plenty of talk
(obviously) regarding navigation, retireval, crawling of semantic data
resources and it's got me thinking about the Nutch plugin which was
mentioned way back in the incubator proposal. Since then I've opened a
couple of tickets within the Nutch Jira [1][2].

I'm aware of the current development drive to get 0.7.0 released before the
main stream of development moves to the ASF infrastructure but I'm really
keen to hear from anyone who has views on a longer term outlook for Any23.
Is it likely to graduate as a tika subproject? Any other routes to tlp
graduation?

I know it is early days for Any23 @ Apache but it would be great to hear
from others dev's views on this.

Thanks