incubator-amber-user mailing list archives

From Liam Lynch <LLy...@idbs.com>
Subject First release
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 18:02:46 GMT
Hi,

An incipient first release of Amber has been alluded to (on the dev list) - am I right in
assuming that will be against OAuth v2.22 (coming from the current trunk) rather than something
from the 0.10 branch you've created?

And is there any sense of when that might be out yet? I realise there might be a few hoops
to jump through and it might be tricky to say... but if you have a ballpark for that, it would
be handy (if not for a release per se for when the code is basically up to v22, that would
be really useful).

Many thanks,

Liam Lynch

The information contained in this email may contain confidential or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action on the contents of this information may be unlawful. If you have received this email
in error, please delete it from your system and notify us immediately. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise.
IDBS takes no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this
email and recommends that you subject any incoming E-mail to your own virus checking procedures.
We may monitor all E-mail communication through our networks. If you contact us by E-mail,
we may store your name and address to facilitate communication.