incubator-amber-user mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <>
Subject Re: First release
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 20:10:31 GMT
Hello Antonio, Liam.

I think we have now some nice contributions and a pretty stable code base
for v22.
We need to have our site updated and some patches applied, I'll take a
brief tour on Jira just after this email and try to have some of them

Having a release is not a problem from a technical point of view, we need
to take care of the copyright thing from Newcastle University (Lukasz,
Maciej, any news on that?)

2011/12/6 Antonio Sanso <>

> Hi Liam,
> I am (only) a potential Amber user as you and I share with you the wish to
> have Amber moving forward towards compliancy with Oauth v22. The (main)
> specification is pretty stable now and is not expected to change too much
> (I hope).
> It would be great if Amber would hit the release in synch with the spec
> (@amber-dev am I asking too much :)?).
> Regards
> Antonio
> On Dec 2, 2011, at 7:02 PM, Liam Lynch wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > An incipient first release of Amber has been alluded to (on the dev
> list) - am I right in assuming that will be against OAuth v2.22 (coming
> from the current trunk) rather than something from the 0.10 branch you've
> created?
> >
> > And is there any sense of when that might be out yet? I realise there
> might be a few hoops to jump through and it might be tricky to say... but
> if you have a ballpark for that, it would be handy (if not for a release
> per se for when the code is basically up to v22, that would be really
> useful).
> >
> > Many thanks,
> >
> > Liam Lynch
> >
> > The information contained in this email may contain confidential or
> legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient any
> disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action on the contents of
> this information may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error,
> please delete it from your system and notify us immediately. Any views
> expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
> the message states otherwise. IDBS takes no responsibility for any computer
> virus which might be transferred by way of this email and recommends that
> you subject any incoming E-mail to your own virus checking procedures. We
> may monitor all E-mail communication through our networks. If you contact
> us by E-mail, we may store your name and address to facilitate
> communication.

View raw message