incubator-amber-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: First release
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 10:55:08 GMT
Hi Liam,

I am (only) a potential Amber user as you and I share with you the wish to have Amber moving
forward towards compliancy with Oauth v22. The (main) specification is pretty stable now and
is not expected to change too much (I hope).
It would be great if Amber would hit the release in synch with the spec (@amber-dev am I asking
too much :)?).

Regards

Antonio

On Dec 2, 2011, at 7:02 PM, Liam Lynch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> An incipient first release of Amber has been alluded to (on the dev list) - am I right
in assuming that will be against OAuth v2.22 (coming from the current trunk) rather than something
from the 0.10 branch you've created?

> And is there any sense of when that might be out yet? I realise there might be a few
hoops to jump through and it might be tricky to say... but if you have a ballpark for that,
it would be handy (if not for a release per se for when the code is basically up to v22, that
would be really useful).

> Many thanks,
>
> Liam Lynch
>
> The information contained in this email may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or
taking any action on the contents of this information may be unlawful. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify us immediately. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states
otherwise. IDBS takes no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred
by way of this email and recommends that you subject any incoming E-mail to your own virus
checking procedures. We may monitor all E-mail communication through our networks. If you
contact us by E-mail, we may store your name and address to facilitate communication.