incubator-amber-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Moren <>
Subject Getting Started- Help!
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:59:53 GMT
Hi Preeti,

We don't have example of oauth server. I think there was a thread on
stackoverflow describing good practices for building that. You can check as
well integration tests, it contains simple implementation of oauth
endpoints. Should be enough for a start.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Preeti Yarashi

View raw message