incubator-amber-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Retreat Sept 2010
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:07:43 GMT
Hi Pid and all,

2010/8/25 Pid <pid@pidster.com>

> Hi all,
>
> Did anyone sign up for the Apache Retreat at Hurlsey Hall next month, in
> the end?  If not, can I encourage anyone to do so, I think we could
> achieve a lot if we are able to organise a sprint at some point over
> that weekend.

unfortunately I won't be able to be there due to work and personal business
but I guess we can "prepare" something together for that.

> In a related: I have some time again, & will be starting to make commits
> shortly, but there's a few things I think we need to address in
> discussion before we get much further.

I agree with you, let's get started where we stopped some weeks ago, that is
API cleaning up.
Maybe we could also arrange a quick planning of future activities (and
responsibilities).
What do you think?
Have a nice day,
Tommaso