From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: upgrade Ambari-provisioned HBase cluster
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 21:23:16 GMT
Hi Artem,
  You should check for the compatibility of various hadoop project
versions (pig/hive/oozie - others) in the bigtop stack and the ones
that you have installed and probably upgrade the full stack. I havent
tested with the bits from bigtop stack 0.7 and an upgrade to it - so
you might have to try this on a test cluster and validate it.

 Hope that helps.

thanks
mahadev

Mahadev Konar