From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: A problem of install
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 03:29:30 GMT
Hi Xinsheng,

It doesn't look like your agent can talk to the server on 8080.

If you ambari server and agent are not co-hosted and you are performing
manual registration, make sure the /etc/ambari-agent/conf/ambari-agent.ini
points to the correct server address.

Here is user guide for 1.2.5 and this should help you in troubleshooting
and installation,
http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/1.2.5/installing-hadoop-using-ambari/content/ambari-chap6-1.html

-Sid

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 7:12 PM, 624238814 <624238814@qq.com> wrote:

>  Ok, I solve that problem and thank you very much.
> I disable the selinux, and resetup the server.
>
> But I encount anthor problem.
> In "Confirm Hosts" step of the website. All machines are failed.
>
> It seems cause by the ssh connect, but I can ssh to all the machines
> without password in console of the server machine.
>
> the log like follows:
>

> STDOUT
>
> STDERR
> scp /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_server/os_type_check.sh done for host m001.node.com,
exitcode=0
> Copying os type check script finished
> Running os type check...
> STDOUT
> Cluster primary OS type is redhat6 and local OS type is centos6
>
> STDERR
> Connection to m001.node.com closed.
> SSH command execution finished for host m001.node.com, exitcode=0
> Running os type check  finished
> STDOUT
> sudo-1.8.6p3-7.el6.x86_64
>
> STDERR
> Connection to m001.node.com closed.
> SSH command execution finished for host m001.node.com, exitcode=0
> Checking 'sudo' package finished
> Copying repo file to 'tmp' folder...
> STDOUT
>
> STDERR
> scp /etc/yum.repos.d/ambari.repo done for host m001.node.com, exitcode=0
> Moving file to repo dir...
> STDOUT
>
> STDERR
> Connection to m001.node.com closed.
> SSH command execution finished for host m001.node.com, exitcode=0
> Copying setup script file...
> STDOUT
>
> STDERR
> scp /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_server/setupAgent.py done for host m001.node.com,
exitcode=0
> Copying files finished
> Running setup agent...
> STDOUT
> {'exitstatus': 1, 'log': "Host registration aborted. Ambari Agent host cannot reach Ambari
Server 'localhost:8080'. Please check the network connectivity between the Ambari Agent host
and the Ambari Server"}

> STDERR
> Connection to m001.node.com closed.
> SSH command execution finished for host m001.node.com, exitcode=1
> Setting up agent finished
> ERROR: Bootstrap of host m001.node.com fails because previous action finished with non-zero
exit code (1)

> 2013-11-12
> ------------------------------
>  624238814
> ------------------------------

File '${alias=ambari.db.password}' does not exist
> [...]
>>
>>         at com.google.inject.AbstractModule.configure(AbstractModule.java:59)
>>
>>         at com.google.inject.spi.Elements$RecordingBinder.install(Elements.java:223)
>>         at com.google.inject.spi.Elements.getElements(Elements.java:101)
>>
>>         at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorShell$Builder.build(InjectorShell.java:133)
>>
>>         at com.google.inject.internal.InternalInjectorCreator.build(InternalInjectorCreator.java:103)
>>         ... 4 more
>>
>> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: File '${alias=ambari.db.password}' does
not exist

>>         at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.openInputStream(FileUtils.java:265)
>>
>>         at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.readFileToString(FileUtils.java:1457)
>>
>>         at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.readFileToString(FileUtils.java:1475)
>>
>>         at org.apache.ambari.server.configuration.Configuration.readPasswordFromFile(Configuration.java:636)

a System property or an environment varialble.

>> 04:19:52,439  INFO [main] Configuration:415 - Credential provider creation failed.
>> Master key initialization failed.
>> ~
>>

>> 2013-11-11
>>  624238814