From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject api questions
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:52:31 GMT
Hello all,

I was messing with Hue and inadvertenly messed up my Oozie installation. I wanted to reinstall
and got myself in a situation where I'm having trouble recovering from . Using the Ambari
API I am trying to put Oozie in maintenance mode just so I could reinstall and I am getting
the following message:

message" : "org.apache.ambari.server.controller.spi.SystemException: An internal system exception
occurred: Invalid transition for servicecomponenthost, clusterName=NYPTest, clusterId=2, serviceName=OOZIE,
componentName=OOZIE_SERVER, hostname=machine02, currentState=INIT, newDesiredState=MAINTENANCE"

If I try to use api to install the service I get:

"status" : 404,
  "message" : "org.apache.ambari.server.controller.spi.NoSuchResourceException: The specified
resource doesn't exist: Service not found,

Any hints?