From xiong <casic_2...@126.com>
Subject JMX metrics for the Jobtracker
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 10:08:09 GMT
Hi,all,
         I install  2.0.0-mr1-cdh4.4.0 with ambari, but  summary of mapreduce is n/a as follows
and there are no jmx metrics for jobtracker?
why it is ?
         Do this version of MR1(0.20 or latest) not include  jmx metrics for jobtracker?
         Thank you.

p.s.
| Total Slots Capacity | 0 maps / 0 reduces / n/a avg per node |
| Total Jobs | n/a submitted / n/a completed |
| Map Slots | n/a occupied / n/a reserved |
| Reduce Slots | n/a occupied / n/a reserved |
| Tasks: Maps | n/a running / n/a waiting |
| Tasks: Reduces | n/a running / n/a waiting |