From xiong <casic_2...@126.com>
Subject Re: what's the difference of RpcQueueTime_avg_time between NAMENODE and JOBTRACKER when they are installed in the same node?
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 03:39:36 GMT

Mahadev Konar,

           Thank you for your  reply. I have other questions as follow:
          1.  how does ambari set these properties of NN and JT ?
          In the configration file of hadoop2.0's metrics ( hadoop-metrics2.properties or
hadoop-metrics2.properties.erb), we only see some properties about namenode,datanode,jobtracker,tasktracker,maptask,reducetask,resourcemanager,nodemanager,historyserver,journalnode
and resourcemanager. There are not the properties about rpc, how does ambari set these properties
of NN and JT ?
          2.If we use the HDFS2.0 +MR1 whose metrics' configration are hadoop-metrics2 and
hadoop-metrics1, how does we set these properties about rpc of NN and JT ?
          Thank you again.