From "624238814" <624238...@qq.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: A problem of install
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 03:12:03 GMT
Ok, I solve that problem and thank you very much.
I disable the selinux, and resetup the server.

But I encount anthor problem.
In "Confirm Hosts" step of the website. All machines are failed.

It seems cause by the ssh connect, but I can ssh to all the machines without password in console
of the server machine.

the log like follows:

STDOUT

STDERR
scp /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_server/os_type_check.sh done for host m001.node.com,
exitcode=0
Copying os type check script finished
Running os type check...
STDOUT
Cluster primary OS type is redhat6 and local OS type is centos6

STDERR
Connection to m001.node.com closed.
SSH command execution finished for host m001.node.com, exitcode=0
Running os type check  finished
STDOUT
sudo-1.8.6p3-7.el6.x86_64

STDERR
Connection to m001.node.com closed.
SSH command execution finished for host m001.node.com, exitcode=0
Checking 'sudo' package finished
Copying repo file to 'tmp' folder...
STDOUT

STDERR
scp /etc/yum.repos.d/ambari.repo done for host m001.node.com, exitcode=0
Moving file to repo dir...
STDOUT

STDERR
Connection to m001.node.com closed.
SSH command execution finished for host m001.node.com, exitcode=0
Copying setup script file...
STDOUT

STDERR
scp /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_server/setupAgent.py done for host m001.node.com,
exitcode=0
Copying files finished
Running setup agent...
STDOUT
{'exitstatus': 1, 'log': "Host registration aborted. Ambari Agent host cannot reach Ambari
Server 'localhost:8080'. Please check the network connectivity between the Ambari Agent host
and the Ambari Server"}

STDERR
Connection to m001.node.com closed.
SSH command execution finished for host m001.node.com, exitcode=1
Setting up agent finished
ERROR: Bootstrap of host m001.node.com fails because previous action finished with non-zero
exit code (1)

2013-11-12

624238814