From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Delete host components?
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:12:45 GMT
What version of Ambari do you use? That would help me work out the
specifics.

From:  Chadwick Banning <chadwickbanning@gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, October 30, 2013 7:23 AM
To:  <ambari-user@incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  Delete host components?

Hello,

I currently have HBase deployed through my Ambari cluster.  We are not
currently using it however, we need to rebalance our nodes and according to
the Hadoop Operations book from O'Reilly, HBase does not like the
rebalancer.

Is there a way to remove HBase components from all of my nodes via the API
so I can rebalance?

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE