From Chris Mildebrandt <ch...@woodenrhino.com>
Subject Question about REST interface error using fields: not supported for resource type
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 19:57:06 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to get all the tasks that failed. Here's what I'd like to do:

curl --user admin:admin
http://localhost:8080/api/v1/clusters/cluster06/requests/?tasks/Tasks/status=FAILED

I get the following error when I do that:

"The properties [tasks/Tasks/status] specified in the request or predicate
are not supported for the resource type Request."

However, I found that this works to display the status of all the tasks:

curl --user admin:admin
http://localhost:8080/api/v1/clusters/cluster06/requests/?fields=tasks/Tasks/status

I would have thought that if I can specify the field to display, that I can
also filter on that field. If I drill down into the specific request, I can
filter on the status field:

curl --user admin:admin
http://localhost:8080/api/v1/clusters/cluster06/requests/1/tasks?Tasks/status=FAILED

Am I doing it wrong? Is there something additional I can specify in the URL
to get this to work?

Thanks,
-Chris