From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject LDAP authentication
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 21:02:44 GMT
Hello all,

I'm trying to configure Ambari with LDAP and I'm a bit stuck.

I filled out all of the properties in the installation guide, however, I am not able to authenticate
with Ambari. I see the following in the logs:

INFO AmbariLocalUserDetailsService:67 - user not found
INFO AmbariLdapAuthenticationProvider:128 - Reloading properties
INFO AmbariLdapAuthenticationProvider:78 - LDAP Properties changed - rebuilding Context
INFO AbstractContextSource:330 - Property 'userDn' not set - anonymous context will be used
for read-write operations
INFO FilterBasedLdapUserSearch:89 - SearchBase not set. Searches will be performed from the
root: ou=IS,o=nyp.org

Should I add more detail to the Ambari properties file?

Thanks.

Artem Ervits
New York Presbyterian Hospital