From Artem Ervits <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Firewall rules
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:42:31 GMT
Hello Ambari community,

I'm having trouble setting up firewall rules for my Ambari managed cluster. I followed the
section in the admin guide for configuring ports but I can't seem to get the whole set of
ports right. Did anyone have luck doing so? Can you share the rules?

Thanks

Artem Ervits
New York Presbyterian Hospital