From ADAMOS LOIZOU <ada...@tid.es>
Subject Plans for fully automated Kerberos support
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 16:05:03 GMT
Hello again,

In my team we have been exploring the semi-automated option of enabling cluster security with
Kerberos though Ambari, as described in the guide and indicated by the Security wizard.

I noticed that in the code base the option for enabling Kerberos has the default value of
MANUALLY_SET_KERBEROS.

Are there any plans for fully automating kerberos security with Ambari (i.e. installing Kerberos
server, clients, generating principals and keys, etc)?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Adamos

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica
de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at: