From Gopinath Rebala <gopinath.reb...@onetouchsys.com>
Subject RE: Issue with Job Charts
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 21:25:19 GMT

For Reduces, the LOCALITY is set to 50060, sorry didn't look closely enough as there were
lot more maps than reduces. Will wait for the patch.

Thanks.

From: Billie Rinaldi [billie.rinaldi@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 3:43 PM
To: ambari-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue with Job Charts

Check the logs for the job.  If you're seeing things in the log like LOCALITY="50060" this
is a bug related to MAPREDUCE-4661.  (The only possible values for locality are NODE_LOCAL,
RACK_LOCAL, or OFF_SWITCH.)

Billie

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Gopinath Rebala <gopinath.rebala@onetouchsys.com<mailto:gopinath.rebala@onetouchsys.com>>