From Gopinath Rebala <gopinath.reb...@onetouchsys.com>
Subject RE: Issue with Job Charts
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 20:40:00 GMT

In logs, maps seem to have LOCALITY as NODE_LOCAL and Reduces as OFF_SWITCH. The jira you
mentioned does not seem to be the problem. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Gopinath

From: Billie Rinaldi [billie.rinaldi@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 3:43 PM
To: ambari-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue with Job Charts

Check the logs for the job.  If you're seeing things in the log like LOCALITY="50060" this
is a bug related to MAPREDUCE-4661.  (The only possible values for locality are NODE_LOCAL,
RACK_LOCAL, or OFF_SWITCH.)

Billie

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Gopinath Rebala <gopinath.rebala@onetouchsys.com<mailto:gopinath.rebala@onetouchsys.com>>